FS: RARE Guild Bluesbird w/ Factory P90s and AMAZING Quilt!

Guitar Josh

• Members

I WILL BE ACCEPTING ONLY MONEY ORDERS FOR THIS TRANSACTION!!! I DO NOT TRUST PAYPAL FOR HIGH DOLLAR TRANSACTIONS

Up for sale is an absolutely gorgeous Guild Bluesbird (Fender-era) with factory routed P90s and a stunning quilt top. I have been chasing Bluesbirds for many years and have never seen one quite like this one, and have only seen 1 other Bluesbird with P90s (more common are the BLUES 90s, which have P90s and are a lesser guitar IMHO). The quilted, 3D top is beautiful in person, and there is no pickguard on the guitar, nor should you want to hide any of this top! Bone stock and in incredible condition, including the OSHC.

As you may know, the Bluesbirds are CHAMBERED, meaning ultra-light, and for you LP shape fans that can't handle the weight of an LP, this is your dream guitar. This guitar was made for P90 tone, it just has a ton of beautiful sounds ready to jump out. Neck shape is a rounded-59 type, not a thick as a '58 but with plenty of meat without being uncomfortable.

I am pricing this guitar at a very fair $1100, which INCLUDES shipping and insurance in the CONUS. Again, I will accept only money orders and cashier's checks. I have tons of refs on TGP and 1500+ on eBay and will gladly provide my cell phone number to the buyer so we can keep in touch.

You won't regret this purchase, but you will regret passing it up because another one like it won't be coming along soon!

NO TRADES PLEASE NO TRADES PLEASE NO TRADES PLEASE!!!

IMG_2806.jpg

IMG_2808.jpg

Archived