FT 93 Chrome Red Strat with EMG SA pickups

Lonnie99

• Members

What's out there? Looking for some sort of semi hollowbody, maybe a Telecaster, a nice LP of some sort, or an MIJ Strat....What's out there? Here I have a VERY nice 1993 Chrome Red Fender Standard Series Stratocaster made in Mexico. I have added a solid metal chrome pickguard ($60) and a set of EMG SA active pickups ($208 without being wired up). Also included is the sturdiest, most solid hard case I've ever owned. The rear trem cover is the original plastic but it has been dipped in chrome metal to match the front. The guitar also has an upgraded full size tremolo block as well as all chrome metal knobs. Gold strap locks and a new Fender strap are included. These EMG SA pickups are all they say they are! David Gilmour plays them, that's good enough for me! Here's what EMG says about them:

The EMG-SA pickup combines the attributes of the early Strat sound but with an added midrange response and higher output, giving it bell-like ringing harmonics and increased sustain. One single Alnico bar magnet delivers classic overdrive with a smooth midrange distortion, while still retaining the familiar high end of a single-coil pickup. These characteristics provide greater versatility than what is normally found in single-coil pickups. The internal preamp rejects every bit of hum and buzz for noiseless operation.This is EMG's most popular pickup for Stratocaster-type guitars.

There are a couple of minor scratches on the guitar but nothing serious at all. The frets are in very good condition, especially for 16 years old. Couple of small marks on the headstock. Here's some fast pics, more at the link.

http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Guitarlon/

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Members

Man lon, always with these strats, always beautiful ones that Pull me in too :p.

PM me info on the pickups, such as if they're battery operated, ect.

I have a basically brand new looking Epiphone LP Custom I may be interested in trading

Archived