FT: PRS CE22 Beautiful Burst!

AReed

• Members

Interested in an ESP/LTD EC-1000 (les paul style) plus cash?

Thanks for the reply and offer, but there's not much upside on the ESP there based on a quick google search. They're $279 new, making them not worth very much used.

At that level, I'd rather deal with an outright cash offer, if that makes sense. If you're able to sell it, drop me a PM and we can talk about it again.

• Members

Thanks for the reply and offer, but there's not much upside on the ESP there based on a quick google search. They're $279 new, making them not worth very much used.

At that level, I'd rather deal with an outright cash offer, if that makes sense. If you're able to sell it, drop me a PM and we can talk about it again.

I think you googled EC-100, not EC-1000. The EC 1000 is the top of the line model for LTD. It's got locking tuners, EMG's, etc. You can see pics of it and more informatio here:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2453016

• Members

interested in a gibson SG diablo? that PRS looks wonderful.. why such a low price?

Thanks, but not really an SG guy either. As for the price, I can charge you more if you'd like, but this is a pretty good going rate for the CE's. If you have evidence otherwise, please shoot me a link so I can adjust my price accordingly!

Everyone else, buy this guitar before rollingstone gives me proof I should price it higher :D

• Members

Telecaster + Mesa 50 caliber?

This is a very fair trade, but like you I'm also looking for buckers. I sold an '86 Mesa Mark III combo last year that was very similar to that caliber, so I kinda had that covered, too.

• Members

No thank you. For trades, I'm definitely looking for the Les Paul-type, ES-type, or similar guitar. Jackson/ESP/LTD/Ibanez for whatever reason aren't my bag.

I don't think I'm going to change your mind, but it sort of is. This one's not mine:

290185074573-4.jpg