yamaha pacifica 912

p.snail

• Members

I have a nice pacifica 912 in really good shape. Dimarzio HS2 pickups in neck and middle and dimarzio bridge pickup (not sure which one). The locking tuners have been replaced (not by me) and I don't have the trem arm. It's in overall excellent shape. I don't have a bag for it, but can supply one if you need it. Guitar will be packed well when shipped. Pics on request. These go for 400 used in good shape, due to missing bar and bag, I'll take $250 shipped.

Sorry No trades at this time.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have a nice pacifica 912 in really good shape. Dimarzio HS2 pickups in neck and middle and dimarzio bridge pickup (not sure which one). The locking tuners have been replaced (not by me) and I don't have the trem arm. It's in overall excellent shape. I don't have a bag for it, but can supply one if you need it. Guitar will be packed well when shipped. Pics on request. These go for 400 used in good shape, due to missing bar and bag, I'll take $250 shipped.

Sorry No trades at this time.

Hi there,

I

• Members

sorry everyone that responded. I have been without a computer for the last couple of weeks.

The guitar is Blue. It is roughly 7-8 pounds. The tuners are sealed diecast tuners. I'm not sure what brand. Maybe Ping. I have pics available now also.

Thanks,

Paul

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know, a quick check of the OP's profile shows his last activity was 01-11-2013, 0407 AM

IOW, no matter how many times you post and ask if he still has the guitar that he listed for sale (over eight years ago), he's probably not going to see your questions...

Sorry about that, but the odds of this one working out for you are exceeding low.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived