PRS Custom 24 Artist Cherry Burst Quilt-top MINT

Y3KMusicMan

• Members

Up for sale is my most prized guitar. It is a one of a kind collector's item 2006 20th Anniversary PRS Custom 24 Artist Cherry Burst Quilt-top in MINT condition. The guitar looks practically new and has been kept in the PRS deluxe leather case and stored away 99.9% of its life. I special ordered this guitar from WillCutt Guitars out of Lexington, KY a few years ago (an authorized PRS dealer). You can check them out at www.willcuttguitars.com. The guitar was customized to my specifications by professionals with all gold hardware. In addition, I had them put in a PRS Vintage Bass pickup in the bridge to replace the original Dragon II pickup to boost up the bass and also had the McCarty toggle switch replace with a rotary switch. The original Dragon II and other original hardwares such as original knobs and accessories will be included with the guitar if you ever decide to put the original parts back in place. I also have all of the original paperwork that goes with this guitar including the PRS tag, sales receipt, and customized guitar setup order form. Artist series PRS guitars without any added bonuses like mine sell for anywhere from $3200-$4000.00. Here's a link of some comparable guitars.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...stom+24+artist

Asking price is $2995.00 shipped to CONUS only. Reasonable offers will be considered. Low ball offers will be ignored.

I prefer PayPal Gift option, add 3% for regular PayPal. I am a trusted seller with over 360 positive feedbacks and "0" negative feedbacks. Serious buyers and offers only. Interested in a trade for either a Taylor 614ce or 814ce.

INCLUDES:
-2006 PRS Custom 24 Artist Package (Quilt-top Cherry Sunburst)
-Original pickups and knobs
-Extra PRS Vintage Bass pickup - already installed (Retails for $139 alone)
-Gold knobs and hardware
-Deluxe PRS Leather Hardshell Case
-PRS DVD
-All accessories (Whammy bar & allen wrenches)
-All paperwork and sales receipts including blank/unfilled PRS Warranty Card

DSC_0950-3.jpg

DSC_0981-2.jpg

DSC_0958-2.jpg

1Small.jpg

2Small.jpg

3Small.jpg

6Small.jpg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Y3KMusicMan View Post
Up for sale is my most prized guitar. It is a one of a kind collector's item 2006 20th Anniversary PRS Custom 24 Artist Cherry Burst Quilt-top in MINT condition. These are no longer being made. The guitar looks practically new and has been kept in the PRS deluxe leather case and stored away 99.9% of its life. I special ordered this guitar from WillCutt Guitars out of Nashville, TN a few years ago. You can check them out at www.willcuttguitars.com. There are many PRS dealers, but Willcutt Guitars is one of the largest if not the largeast PRS dealer in the US. The guitar was customized to my specifications by professionals with all gold hardware. I also had them put in a PRS Vintage Bass pickup in the bridge to replace the original Dragon II pickup to boost up the bass. The original Dragon II and other original hardwares such as original knobs and accessories will be included with the guitar if you ever decide to put the original parts back in place. I also have all of the original paperwork that goes with this guitar including the PRS tag, sales receipt, and customized guitar setup order form. With the economy the way it is and music industries increasing their prices by 40% in the last year, similar Artist series PRS guitars without any added bonuses like mine sell for over $4000.00. Here's a link of some comparable guitars.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

Feel free to look it up the price for yourself. I am asking $3500 now reduced to $3200 shipped and PayPal'd to the CONUS. I am also looking for a trade if you have any Nikon photography equipment. Serious buyers and offers only. Any low-balls will be ignored.

1Small.jpg

2Small.jpg

3Small.jpg

6Small.jpg

yeah, new.

beautiful guitar man, good luck with the sale.

• Members

Yep, in absolute top-notch shape. Sad part is it's so nice I don't even wanna touch it. Right now, it's basically a collector's item being stored away. I just need some money for my business right now so I need to sell it.

Final price reduction to $2995 Shipped and PayPal eCheck.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Y3KMusicMan View Post
If it doesn't sell at this price, I guess I was meant to own this baby. Just sad that I'm thinking about letting it go.
Its not you, its the damn economy. People just aren't buying or if they are its very budget orientated. Unless someone is looking for something specific sales are hit and miss lately.

I have had no problem selling gear for 1500 dollars but for some reason people don't want to spend much more these days.

Good luck. Try you local Craigslist. I have sold more guitars that way than on HC lately.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by donnievaz

View Post

I think your guitar is actually a 2005, the company was founded in 1985. Either that or they continued into 2006 with 20th anniversary models.

It's a 2006 guitar. I'm 100% positive it's a 2006 because of the SN#. They actually continued the 20th anniversary model up until the first quarter of 2006.

• 1 month later...

Archived