Washburn Nuno N4 Swamp Ash white stain 1 of 25 trade....

Bobby D

• Members

I am putting trade value on this one around $1500, they were sold new at $2100, and Boogie Street Guitars still has a few of them left at that price. This one is SUPERCLEAN, has not been gigged, and has signed COA and all "case candy".

Limited run of only 25 of these were ever made.

Washburn Custom shop Nuno N4, with an AMAZING and RESONANT swamp ash body and a VERY light "white stain" finish that allows the wood grain to come thru. You can feel it and see it thru the finish, and a light finish like this one allows the body to resonate and "breathe"

You can play this guitar acoustically, and it just rings out and sustains beautifully..and it's even better plugged in!

Ebony board, original Bill Lawrence L-500XL in bridge, Seymour '59 in neck, Washburn Schaller Floyd, 100% original condition

This is one of the best playing and sounding N4s I have ever seen or heard.

I am looking for a JACKSON SOLOIST for trades...would prefer an older model, but will consider a newer Fender era Soloist as well.

Also interested in ESP Lynch models or Ibanez JEM models. other shredder style guitars of equal quality considered.

$1300 cash will do nicely as well. I am firm on the cash price, and that price includes shipping and paypal in the USA.

pics!

n1.jpg

n2.jpg

n3.jpg

n4.jpg

Archived