FS: 2007 Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded Cherry

shooterkc

• Members

I have a 2007 Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded that I'm selling this because I just bought a 62RI VOS SG from another forum member yesterday and I need the cash to keep wife from killing me. It's in excellent condition, set up with 11's with awesome action and no buzz. This LP is very comfortable to play and sounds great too. Yup, it has the burstbucker pro's!

It's in excellent condition, but there are a couple small (penpoint size) impressions in the body that I was able to find (they are not very noticeable since this is finished naturally with stain and I had to look for them) The top curve where the body was cut has a wood knot in it. It took me a while to figure this out. It's only noticeable from the top body curve, not the top or back of the guitar. Otherwise it's amazing. I'd keep her if that SG wasn't on the way here today, but gotta come up with cash before the wife notices :wow:

Comes with Minty black Gibson USA case w/combination and white wooly inside, checklist, manual, truss rod tool.

$650 PP Gift/Money Owed, Insured and Shipped to your doorstep!

Here's the Gibson Specs:

# Color: Worn Cherry

# Top: Carved mahogany

# Back: Mahogany

# Neck: Mahogany with 1959 rounded profile

# Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid trapezoid inlays

# Number of frets: 22

# Pickups: Two Burstbucker Pro humbucking pickups

# Controls: Two each tone and volume with three-way pickup selector switch

# Machine heads: Green Keys

# Hardware: Chrome plated

a.jpg