Fender Showmaster Scorpion Guitar $200 Shipped

Everlost87

• Members

This one's been a loyal servant since around 2004 but it's time to let this one go. There's dings on the guitar (Of which I've photographed to the best of my ability). I'm selling it so cheap because of the dings, also the electronics are a bit dodgy, Volume dropouts, and loose pots. Probably an easy fix for someone but even the best luthier we have admits he's not an electronics guy. It could use someone to bring it back to life.

I have since bought a Jaguar and love the scale on that guitar. This is Fender's early response to shredders with a Basswood Body/Maple Neck/ Rosewood fretboard and 15.75" radius with jumbo frets. The guitar comes with a gig bag and I will make sure it's packaged properly.

I have great feedback on Ebay Icedog716 as well as I am a longtime member of the seymour duncan forum. PM with questions inquiries.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

DMC, did you ever get a tracking number? I have shipped a guitar to Canada before via USPS and it took forever to get there =( like 17 or 18 days. I shipped one UPS a week ago and it got there in 7 (counting a weekend). I hope things work out in your favor bro. Do you have his phone number by chance?

• Members

ibbyDude, can you tell me how?

I thought that PayPal only returns money if you select payment for purchases, but any hope in getting my money back would be nice.

GuitarAl96, I have not heard anything recently. The last I ever heard from him was 3/20.

• Members

you can open a dispute on any paypal transaction

i was actually looking into this guitar... sucks seller is acting shady...

do you know where he shipped it from?

and where are you in Canada?

(im in Toronto :) )

• Members

yeah, no kidding this blows. But I've had good transactions before. I bought my first guitar off here from Abracadaver, and things were really smooth.

ibbyDude, I'm in Brampton/Waterloo. Still in university, so I split my time.

• Members

ibbyDude, i tried to open a dispute with PayPal and since it was a gift option, they wouldn't even let me try. They told me to contact the seller directly. shiiiit.

thanks anyway man.

and thanks guitarAl

Archived