No announcement yet.

Fender Showmaster Scorpion Guitar $200 Shipped

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Showmaster Scorpion Guitar $200 Shipped

This one's been a loyal servant since around 2004 but it's time to let this one go. There's dings on the guitar (Of which I've photographed to the best of my ability). I'm selling it so cheap because of the dings, also the electronics are a bit dodgy, Volume dropouts, and loose pots. Probably an easy fix for someone but even the best luthier we have admits he's not an electronics guy. It could use someone to bring it back to life.

I have since bought a Jaguar and love the scale on that guitar. This is Fender's early response to shredders with a Basswood Body/Maple Neck/ Rosewood fretboard and 15.75" radius with jumbo frets. The guitar comes with a gig bag and I will make sure it's packaged properly.

I have great feedback on Ebay Icedog716 as well as I am a longtime member of the seymour duncan forum. PM with questions inquiries.

PM ed
    Good Transactions: cavpilot, ck3, EDS, Mr_GoodBomb, aldridt1, Wyatt, GibsonQC, sylvesterlowery, newbuilder, Procreatur, Tweedledee, Solly, silverring233, houdini, DCinDC, DaleH, Guttermouth, richey888, roodog, murch33, drawdeep, TFM53

Originally Posted by Tweedledee

I'm considering suing guitarmike for future damages. I'm assuming that my taxes will be paying for his future welfare benefits and that is an undue burden on me.

Originally Posted by silverring233

damn! what a ****************storm!

Comment

Responded, Still available guys! Could really use the cash!

Comment

Man I wish I would have seen this sooner before I bought a Mustaine Dean and a Schecter....grrr

Comment

PMed!
          Good deals with Jim Hunter, GBuzz, macgaj3, civicbud, mikeyr444, nunovii, danielkn, Dark Aegis, schecterc1lh, bass econo, shawlEry, GuyaGuy, young grandma, schecterc1h, dogbone94, Stephenwz968, KJS, lovellintn, unicornwarrior, jordannott, nd1377, robbierobnj06

Comment

pm'd
            www.maverickguitar.ca

Comment

Sold to DMC!!

Comment

everlost, check your inbox, i pm'd you back
                www.maverickguitar.ca

Comment

So... it's been a while since I paid you. Still no guitar. And no responses to my messages/ texts since 3/20, no tracking numbers.
                  WTF is going on man??? If this is some scam...
                  www.maverickguitar.ca

Comment

Dam
                    Good Transactions: cavpilot, ck3, EDS, Mr_GoodBomb, aldridt1, Wyatt, GibsonQC, sylvesterlowery, newbuilder, Procreatur, Tweedledee, Solly, silverring233, houdini, DCinDC, DaleH, Guttermouth, richey888, roodog, murch33, drawdeep, TFM53

Originally Posted by Tweedledee

I'm considering suing guitarmike for future damages. I'm assuming that my taxes will be paying for his future welfare benefits and that is an undue burden on me.

Originally Posted by silverring233

damn! what a ****************storm!

Comment

Should have never paid him with a gift option.
                      ****************!
                      www.maverickguitar.ca

Comment

DMC, did you ever get a tracking number? I have shipped a guitar to Canada before via USPS and it took forever to get there =( like 17 or 18 days. I shipped one UPS a week ago and it got there in 7 (counting a weekend). I hope things work out in your favor bro. Do you have his phone number by chance?
                        Awesome Trades with StratJacket, JonVengeance, Thee Hammer, insaneshawnlane, BadShawn6060, Sdhupelia, BozzofAngels, Shimrod69, Billlcheckrules, Tuckerbomb

Awesome Deals with outkastin2g,Clonexx, Critter, Morgray,GuitarAl96, MrScary, lfrz93, justifide, Metlupass2

Comment

**************** that sucks...

Comment

No, I never got a tracking number. I have a phone number. I tried calling. The first time, he picked up but promptly hung up and the second time I got voice mail.
                            www.maverickguitar.ca

Comment

red flag.... double ouch...
                              you can still get refunds from gifts on paypal tho..

Comment

Working...
                              X