72 RI Thinline Telecaster (Parts guitar)

tRagerEffects

• Members

So here is the deal. What I have is an authentic MIM Fender 72 RI Thinline Body with a Squier Affinity telecaster neck that assembled to make a guitar. I bought the body locally and then bought a neck to make a complete guitar. I thought it would get played more, but it has been sitting in the closet ever since it was assembled. The guitar plays nice, although there are few minor mods that were made to the body before I got it. The first is that the guitar is now set up for a 4 bolt neck (instead of the original 3). A strat neck was at one time installed on the body (before I got it, as well as while I had it). The saddles do not look original and there are small holes in the pickguard next to the pickups where the previous owner had mounting rings installed for regular pickups. I am asking for $350 for the entire guitar (with your choice of neck, strat or tele). I would also be willing to part this guitar out. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I will also accept trades for other music gear (guitars, bass, acoustic, tube amps, etc). I do not have a case for it.

All Pics

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii205/chrisbontrager/Bastard%20Tele/

Archived