WTS '99 Fender USA Roadhouse Stratocaster

Aron81

• Members

Time to thin the herd for some other toys!

For sale I have an excellent condition, 1999 MIA Roadhouse Strat in Teal Green Metallic (color #845) with a maple neck.

I modified this guitar to be more like the USA made Lonestar Stratocaster in that I had the bridge Texas Special pickup replaced with a Seymour Duncan humbucker. I honestly don't remember which one I put in, but it's either the Pearly Gates (like the Lone Star had) or the Duncan Distortion (was going to make it more of a rock guitar, but don't remember which route I chose) but if it absolutely came down to it, I could remove the strings and pull up the pickguard to check for you.

I had a black s/s/h pickguard (professionally wired) installed and replaced the Texas Special white covers with black ones. Black Sperzel tuners, black tone / volume / selector switch knobs, black jack input plate & black back cover plate.

Included will be the original white perloid s/s/s pickguard & back plate, chrome tuners, chrome jack input plate, white volume / tone / selector knobs & white Texas Special pup covers. Find another Texas Special and you could return this to it's original configuration! Also included is a standard Fender molded hardshell & whammy bar.

I've looked it over and honestly cannot find any noteworthy ding, mark or scratch. As you can tell by the pictures, it is in excellent condition with almost no fret or neck wear.

$825 Shipped! (CONUS; will have to adjust for shipping elsewhere) Not looking for any trades, but will consider reasonable cash offers!

Please PM or email any questions or additional picture requests... thanks for looking!

IMG_2232.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

Archived