Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS '99 Fender USA Roadhouse Stratocaster

Time to thin the herd for some other toys!

For sale I have an excellent condition, 1999 MIA Roadhouse Strat in Teal Green Metallic (color #845) with a maple neck.

I modified this guitar to be more like the USA made Lonestar Stratocaster in that I had the bridge Texas Special pickup replaced with a Seymour Duncan humbucker. I honestly don't remember which one I put in, but it's either the Pearly Gates (like the Lone Star had) or the Duncan Distortion (was going to make it more of a rock guitar, but don't remember which route I chose) but if it absolutely came down to it, I could remove the strings and pull up the pickguard to check for you.

I had a black s/s/h pickguard (professionally wired) installed and replaced the Texas Special white covers with black ones. Black Sperzel tuners, black tone / volume / selector switch knobs, black jack input plate & black back cover plate.

Included will be the original white perloid s/s/s pickguard & back plate, chrome tuners, chrome jack input plate, white volume / tone / selector knobs & white Texas Special pup covers. Find another Texas Special and you could return this to it's original configuration! Also included is a standard Fender molded hardshell & whammy bar.

I've looked it over and honestly cannot find any noteworthy ding, mark or scratch. As you can tell by the pictures, it is in excellent condition with almost no fret or neck wear.

$825 Shipped! (CONUS; will have to adjust for shipping elsewhere) Not looking for any trades, but will consider reasonable cash offers!

Please PM or email any questions or additional picture requests... thanks for looking!

Geez that's nice!
    I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

bump!

Comment

sweet guitar! Wish it had a parchement guard and bobbin covers...very cool vibe to it...
        My Gear:
        2008 Fender American Standard Telecaster
        1998 Squire MIM Stratocaster
        Takamine acoustic
        Fender P-Bass

Comment

bump.. REDUCED to $875 shipped! (conus)... will consider reasonable cash offers.

Comment

holy **************** that is my perfect strat
            BAND
            CRABCORE
            e-peen:

G&L ASAT Classic
            Fender American Roadhouse Strat
            ESP Hybrid II
            Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce Stage II
            Orange PPC412

Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

That thing tickling your throat? It's my cock in your mouth, suck it. Suck it good.

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

reduced again... all PMs replied to, still available!

Comment

bump

Comment

PM'd
                      BAND
                      CRABCORE
                      e-peen:

G&L ASAT Classic
                      Fender American Roadhouse Strat
                      ESP Hybrid II
                      Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce Stage II
                      Orange PPC412

Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

That thing tickling your throat? It's my cock in your mouth, suck it. Suck it good.

Comment

Purty!!!
                        Irresponsible is what boring people call fun people

Comment

Working...
                        X