FT: Taylor GS5e Acoustic for Electric.

PancakeBunny

• Members

Received this Taylor GS5e from a forum member here early in the winter. It's in excellent shape apart from a couple very minor impressions on the top from the previous owner. I'm nit-picky and they don't bother me in the slightest since they're hardly noticeable.

Cedar top. Beautiful mahogany back and sides. Pictures do not do this guitar justice. It was recently set up buy SE Michigan guitar tech Tom Pellerito. Set up included a neck reset. The guitar plays perfectly. I'll throw in a new nut and a new saddle unopened from Taylor as I won't be having any need for them.

2e6hcid.jpg

21jvyc9.jpg

24m7zba.jpg

2ylv3g7.jpg

dy4tns.jpg

Comes with fantastic fitted Taylor OHSC.

I love this guitar. I love it so much that I ordered a custom R. Taylor with the GS body shape and Cedar+Mahogany wood combination for several thousand more dollars. Also traded my #1 electric away for a really nice discontinued Martin.

My #1 electric was not only my best... but it was my only. I'm very much an acoustic player. So I'm left electric-less but not amp and cabinet-less. That's quite a waste so I would still like an electric in my arsenal. I have something I'm looking for specifically in mind but I figured I'd just field any and all even trade offers. If you have a nice electric you'd like to offer I'd like to hear about it. Must be an even trade.

If you have a Soloway Swan or Gosling I'd love to hear about it even more. More pics available upon request. Any questions just ask.

Archived