Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT - old Dean Made in Korea Flying V - gold

Dean flying V , made in Korea , nice shape , gold top , made in Korea , serial E9xxxxx .( 1989- 1990 ? )

Looking for MIM strat , MIM tele , upgraded squier , small tube amp , plus or minus $$$ ,,

Really like to see pics of this. The only Dean gold top Vs I'm aware of are very recent. I've owned about 25 Deans.
    I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Yeah , trying to get pictures today ... I bought it from my friend a while back , who said he bought it ten years ago used , but I can't verify .....I may call Dean , as they would know from the serial ( E9XXXX ) ...

Comment

Dean Korean serial numbers mean nothing, trust me. Heck they barely kept records from the first days of Dean guitars starting in 77. Unbelievable. Is it a bolt on? Body binding?
        I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

I do believe you ... I got a great deal on the guitar , and like alot about it , when standing that is .....just tough to play sitting around ...

Has some off white binding around the front of the body ..bolt on neck , and silver humbuckers ...color is a darker gold ....

Comment

Cool, that's one of the bolt on Select series from the 90s. Aa soon as you get pics I'll link this thread to the Dean forum.

Comment

Working...
            X