Fender Telecaster Deluxe w/trem Surf Green Parts-Tele

brianeharmonjr

• Members

I just put this together recently, and I really dig it, but I'm hard up for some cash for another purchase and the last project has got to be the first to go.

This is a Telecaster Deluxe that I put together from parts. The neck is a finished All Parts CBS neck with 10" radius and tall frets. The body is a USACG tele body with arm and belly contours and strat trem and HSH pickup routing finished by USACG in poly surf green. The bridge is a Callaham vintage-style strat bridge. The pickguard is Warmoth. The tuning keys are Fender vintage-style and the pickups are standard reissue Wide-Range humbuckers.

It's in like new shape except for the scratch on the top, which was incurred by a falling something falling on it. (I wasn't pleased). The body has a tele-shaped heel routing, but the strat neck is a very tight fit. I also had to modify the routing for the pickups, as it was originally routed HSS (humbucker in the neck). The routing isn't perfect since I don't have a WRHB routing template, but it's not bad. It's an incredible looking, playing, and sounding guitar and I really dig it, but again I need cash. I'd like to get close to what I have in it, so $650 gets it shipped and paypal'd to your door. No case or bag, but it will be incredibly well packed and shipped with care. The only trade I can consider would be a USA Hamer (I'm a bit obsessed at the moment).

DSC04072.jpg

DSC04142.jpg

DSC04141.jpg

DSC04144.jpg

DSC04146.jpg

DSC04145.jpg

DSC04147.jpg

Archived