Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Telecaster Deluxe w/trem Surf Green Parts-Tele

I just put this together recently, and I really dig it, but I'm hard up for some cash for another purchase and the last project has got to be the first to go.

This is a Telecaster Deluxe that I put together from parts. The neck is a finished All Parts CBS neck with 10" radius and tall frets. The body is a USACG tele body with arm and belly contours and strat trem and HSH pickup routing finished by USACG in poly surf green. The bridge is a Callaham vintage-style strat bridge. The pickguard is Warmoth. The tuning keys are Fender vintage-style and the pickups are standard reissue Wide-Range humbuckers.

It's in like new shape except for the scratch on the top, which was incurred by a falling something falling on it. (I wasn't pleased). The body has a tele-shaped heel routing, but the strat neck is a very tight fit. I also had to modify the routing for the pickups, as it was originally routed HSS (humbucker in the neck). The routing isn't perfect since I don't have a WRHB routing template, but it's not bad. It's an incredible looking, playing, and sounding guitar and I really dig it, but again I need cash. I'd like to get close to what I have in it, so $650 gets it shipped and paypal'd to your door. No case or bag, but it will be incredibly well packed and shipped with care. The only trade I can consider would be a USA Hamer (I'm a bit obsessed at the moment).

FS/FT:
    - Fender Classic 50's Strat with TV Jones Classics + case (MIM)
    Wanted:
    - Squier Surf Green Jaguar
    - Goatkeeper, WMD Geiger Counter, Strats, Rickenbackers
    GOOD DEALS: Click Here

Nice
    Now the smiling portrait of you
    Is still hangin' on my frowning wall

Comment

Nice

Thanks! Having second thoughts, but could use the cash.

EDIT: This will be the final bump. If I don't get the current asking price by Friday night I'm going to remove this listing and keep it.
      FS/FT:
      - Fender Classic 50's Strat with TV Jones Classics + case (MIM)
      Wanted:
      - Squier Surf Green Jaguar
      - Goatkeeper, WMD Geiger Counter, Strats, Rickenbackers
      GOOD DEALS: Click Here

Comment

Working...
      X