FS - '09 Edwards E-LP-98LTS w/HSC and upgrades

Cheeseflavor

• Members

I'm selling my 2009 Edwards E-LP-98LTS to make room (and cash) for a new acquisition. I've got three Edwards and another possibly on the way, and I just don't need that many with buckers, so this one has to go. It's the cleanest of the lot and plays and sounds beautifully. It's in mint (not a mark on it) condition, comes with HSC and all original documentation from ESP/Edwards from when the guitar was new.

It has a one piece mahogany neck and a one piece mahogany back. Long neck tenon. Bone nut. All Gotoh hardware. This has the '59 neck profile and weighs right around 7lbs 10 oz. Workmanship, fit and finish is impeccable in typical Edwards fashion.

It's got all upgraded electronics (CTS pots, mojotone dijon caps, treble bleed mod, switchcraft switch and jack) and Bare Knuckle PG Blues pickups (neck wound OoP with the bridge). These pups alone are over $300. This was my attempt at making a Greeny without breaking the bank. On sound alone, I think it nails it.

I'm looking to get $900 OBO or $600 without the pickups, paypal'd and shipped. NO TRADES sorry. Need the cash for this one. Here's a teaser pick and more pics at the following link of the guitar with before and after mods (note: I do have the pickguard and will include it).

More pics can be found here: Edwards E-LP-98LTS pictures by cheeseflavor - Photobucket

done_flash-01.jpg

I've had a couple of transactions on here, but have had many on other forums and have 100% feedback on eBay with over 600 transactions. I've shipped dozens of guitars without incident.

Thanks for looking!

Steve

• Members

That looks awesome. My next guitar will be an Edwards. Or a Mayones, or a Suhr, or a Caparison, or another Vigier.
:facepalm:
I don't really know what yet.

Shame you arent taking trades, as I don't have any money for this.

Bump for a fellow TC'er.
:thu:

About the only thing I'd be looking for would be another MIJ LP (tokai, burny, greco, edwards, ObG) probably.

Thanks for the bump!!

Archived