FS: BC Rich Platinum Jr V $100 obo

jairic

• Members

No pickups, comes with all other hardware. Will need pickups and wired up. I currently have a SD Invader in it, it plays fantastic. Comes with a BC Rich hardshell case (extremely nice case). I can never get used to flying Vs. It has a really nice neck, and sounds remarkably good with this Invader in it (not included). The guitar and case are both in OK condition. I'll post pics after the Bulls game (Go Bulls!). Thanks for looking, PM me with any questions.

Hope everyone had a good holiday.

• Members

$75 shipped on the CONUS sans case, this way I can separate the body and neck and ship it much more easily. It does come with a set of pickups, and input jack (maybe even find a set of Pots for it) but the pickups, i'm told, do not work. Make an offer on it if that doesn't suite you.

• Members

If someone has something like a Schecter Omen that maybe they've upgraded the pickups in, and would like to pull'em and keep'em, I'd be up for trading something like that (both guitars sans pickups). Never been a fan of the V-Shape (That said i'm sure i'll buy another at some point).

PENDING SALE

Archived