FT: Modded MIM Tele

fetuspetus

• Members

I have a 'worn in' MIM tele that I have decorated

It has a special 'wiring' job.

it has a Hot Rails pickup run to the volume knob directly out, then I ran the 'coil tap' feature to the tone knob so you can roll the pickup's output back a little bit.

i removed the neck pickup to give it the 'esquire bite' and i covered the hole with the artwork. obviously the artwork can be removed easily. I like it, but i can take care of it if you do not.

I also had a better output jack installed so that it wouldn't bust on me, and there is a strap currently 'installed' via some washers. I can take it off or include it free of charge.

I do this to all of my straps on my touring guitars because what's the point in taking them off?

I will throw the original pickups in with this trade, along with a gig bag.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with the neck. it plays exceptionally well. The body has been through a bit of

relic'ing via just being one of my road guitars.

155631_10150351615255121_661335120_16055

its a rock-monster.

I would really like to trade it for a fullerton MOVIBE or maybe a strat? just tell me what you have. I'm more into vintage-inspired guitars than the modern metal guitars.

thanks I know she's not the prettiest guitar in the world, but she sure has character. hope it interests the right guy with the surf guitar ;)

benny

Archived