FOR SALE / TRADE - Jackson Rhoads and Kelly Loaded down with goodies..

Corpsegrinder88

• Members

Trades are welcomed...

Looking for other Japanese Jacksons, Bare Knuckle Pups, Agiles as in 6 String 3000M Thrus, AL-4000, 7 and 8 stringer Neckthrus, string thru or hardtails (no floyds) and Carvins V220 or 7 Stringer DC727,747

But Im open to just about anything.. no matter the value on yours. try me out..

Will add cash or accept cash as partial trades.

Im not totally sure on what model this is.. Had the Made In Japan sticker on back so i assume a KE3 but its not stamped in the neck pocket or on the neck. and the serial number plate is like that of really old Jacksons from the early 90's.

It originally had Chrome hardware with the JT580 floyd i think. but i swapped everything out to black. and took the stock pups out and put in JB/59 Set of Duncans. Sounds good now.. Action is great on this. definitely built on a Wednesday

I bought this from the orginal owner who was a older guy in Dallas, TX But if anyone has some info that could nail a model down on it. Like some old import catalogs that would help..

Also if you want a Dimebucker in the Bridge of either guitar just let me know.. i have a few extras..

Small little knick on the long part of the body. some surface swirls. still a great guitar... 325 shipped and paypaled Gift..

Jackson RR3

Ok this one is super clean setup it C right now with 12's I put an orginal Floyd Rose on it. Duncan Iommi PIckup outta my Kevin Bond in bridge and 59 Neck its Black on black and only has a TINY TINY wing chip on the long fin.. not even through the paint. clear coat only.. and some surface "Dent??" on the back. not sure how to describe it. and hard to get a pic of it. but if you really need one ill figure some lighting trick out to get it...

Any ??? Just ask. Shoot me an offer.. I do still have all stock parts and if you want it back orginal that can be arranged and will save you a couple hundy.

As is with Floyd and pups 500 shipped with paypal gift, or 300 back to stock with your choice of Duncan designed invaders or EMG HZ's

KellyFront.jpg

KellyBack.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

rr3.jpg

rr3back.jpg

rr3back.jpg

Archived