FS feeler: '89 USA Hamer Californian

caseygree

• Members

Ok, as some of you may know I just got this about a month ago. Since then, I've had the bridge radiused, the frets polished, and had it setup with 11s. And now it's an absolutely awesome playing, awesome sounding guitar, as are most Calis I imagine.

Unfortunately, I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to how my guitars look. So, I have two options: spend the $$ and get it refinished in white, or sell it and look for one that matches my superficial standards. That being said, I'm testing the water to see if I'm able to sell this for what I paid for it.

What you get: beautifully/freshly setup '89 Cali, all original hardware, ebony board, extremely level frets (says the tech), original HSC (a little beatup), mahogany body, coolest boomerang inlays ever.

Condition: body is pretty beat up (see pics), but the parts that matter are in great shape--neck, board, frets. Hardware is a little tarnished, but all functions. Missing the backplate and truss rod cover.

Price: $999 plus shipping and paypal (US preferred, but we can talk) As mentioned, this is exactly what I paid for it, so my price is firm. I'm not factoring in the cost of the bridge work/setup ($65 value).

Pics: I have more, but here's a few to give an idea of what we gotz.

SDC11901.jpg

SDC11913.jpg

SDC11911.jpg

SDC11910.jpg

PM me here, or email caseygree@aol.com

Only trades considered would be another Cali in purdier cosmetic condition, or maybe an EBMM JP6.

thanks,

Casey

P.S. I'm in Lawrence KS if there are any folks nearby that want to see it in person.

Archived