FS: Orville by Gibson LPS-59R '59 Reissue Series

drasp

• Members

One of the best MIJ Les Pauls ever made, maybe one of the better Les Pauls made anywhere. Fantastic guitar with a gorgeous "plain-but-not-boring" top. Do some searching around on Google for the reissue specs, its a highly accurate '57 from the lacquer finish to the neck carve to the slab maple top, fret edge binding, US Gibson '57 Classics, accurate TOM, etc. This one is a bit of a brute at ~10lbs. The weight has never bothered me, always seemed like a LP should have some heft. This one has just the right amount of play wear with zero damage. Some wear on the frets above the 12th fret from a previous owner & I believe the nut has been replaced, intonates & plays w/ zero issues. All of the nickel hardware has a KILLER patina that is often missing on the Reissues which have spent too much time in their cases. . .

More pix/details/etc available via PM.

UPDATE: Need to move this guitar now. I've relisted it on eBay for a single day auction, but I'd much prefer to move it w/o the fees, etc. $1500 shipped & its yours!

Includes a brown/pink Gibson case + the original ObG bag. I've had this listed a few times over the last couple years, but I'm really just not playing it enough to keep it.

Pix:

obg_a_a.JPG

obg_b_b.JPG

obg_c_c.JPG

obg_d_d.JPG

obg_e_e.JPG

obg_f_f.JPG

obg_b.JPG

obg_c.JPG

obg_d.JPG

obg_e.JPG

• Members

No trades, dawg?

Whoops! Missed this here. . . :D

Probably not.

I'm only ditching it b/c I need the money, BUT if there were a particularly rad trade that still put some significant duckies in my pocket,. . .I'd consider it.

Archived