No announcement yet.

FS: Orville by Gibson LPS-59R '59 Reissue Series

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Orville by Gibson LPS-59R '59 Reissue Series

One of the best MIJ Les Pauls ever made, maybe one of the better Les Pauls made anywhere. Fantastic guitar with a gorgeous "plain-but-not-boring" top. Do some searching around on Google for the reissue specs, its a highly accurate '57 from the lacquer finish to the neck carve to the slab maple top, fret edge binding, US Gibson '57 Classics, accurate TOM, etc. This one is a bit of a brute at ~10lbs. The weight has never bothered me, always seemed like a LP should have some heft. This one has just the right amount of play wear with zero damage. Some wear on the frets above the 12th fret from a previous owner & I believe the nut has been replaced, intonates & plays w/ zero issues. All of the nickel hardware has a KILLER patina that is often missing on the Reissues which have spent too much time in their cases. . .

More pix/details/etc available via PM.

UPDATE: Need to move this guitar now. I've relisted it on eBay for a single day auction, but I'd much prefer to move it w/o the fees, etc. $1500 shipped & its yours!

Includes a brown/pink Gibson case + the original ObG bag. I've had this listed a few times over the last couple years, but I'm really just not playing it enough to keep it.

Pix:

* DL4s * DIY Kits * Anyone with information about Steve Gibbs of the Audio Bros. please contact me!

Damn, Draspy. I want that like hot fire.
    ORANGE AMPS
    Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

Thanks Dolf!

:bump: for a lower price!!!
      * DL4s * DIY Kits * Anyone with information about Steve Gibbs of the Audio Bros. please contact me!

Comment

drool!
        Gibson DC Standard Lite / Charvel TX Custom / Yamaha FGX730SCA / XT Live / Blackstar HT 20

Good Deals with: thedeadhorse, ChrisTheAsian, Wolfbane20, Scotty66, GringoLoco, Monochocke and a few others

Comment

No trades, dawg?
          ORANGE AMPS
          Good Deals

Comment

No trades, dawg?

Whoops! Missed this here. . .

Probably not.

I'm only ditching it b/c I need the money, BUT if there were a particularly rad trade that still put some significant duckies in my pocket,. . .I'd consider it.

Comment

Would a $100 price drop save me from eBay?

Comment

Poor old thing is on eBay now. . .

Comment

Gat damn, dude. That is such a sick piece
                  ORANGE AMPS
                  Good Deals

Comment

1 day left,. . .23 watching the auction, final bump.

Comment

Alright, I lied. Not the final bump. . .

PRICE DROP.

Comment

Working...
                      X