Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamer Centaura USA Maple Board $675,

Tired of seeing the same old "granite" finish Centauras? This is a 1990 USA made Hamer Centaura. Alder body, 24 fret MAPLE fret Board, Hamer stamped Floyd Rose tremolo, H-S-S Seymour Duncans (JB and 2 Vintage Staggered) Strap locks, Upper/mids boost switch. A couple nicks and dings but nothing major. Guitar plays OUTSTANDING! Comes with a gig bag.

$675. + shipping, INTL ok

John 3:16

where are you located?

thanks,
    Case
    Good trades/transactions: Leok, Arkohors x2, ikeyedyourcar, RG_76, jonboy1974
    Gear:Suhr S1 (Arctic White, recess 510 mod), Suhr Modern (Candy Orange), '82 Guild S-275 (Bigsby), '77 Guild S-100 (classic white refin), Martin D35, Egnater Mod 50, H&K Replex delay, Various boost pedals

Comment

Detroit area..

Comment

Trades?

Comment

PRICE DROP $600 OBO don't be shy with those offers!

Comment

Bump

Comment

My god, if you had a reliable track history on here, I would very seriously consider this.
              HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

My god, if you had a reliable track history on here, I would very seriously consider this.

Whats that mean? I never a bad dealing on here??

I also have over 800 positive feedback on Ebay under the same username.. You don't get more reliable and honest then me...

Comment

everytime you purchase anything from here you have a chance of being ****************ed over. kickaxeguitars is giving you history (give him your ebay name!) so there shouldnt be much to worry about. bump for a sick hamer
                  Smooth and Great Deals/Trades With: Lightnin8281 (2), prsisbest, teleman, WienerDog, RG_76, Powerglide350, JonnyFranchi$e, Dr_epe, JoeGuitar717, btruins, tfancil, vintageclubjunkie, Vidiot72, jackajesusfreak, guitarsk8er239, RockStringBendr, ARThriller, guitar_addict, Dark Aegis, outofthesaddle, ZeppelinPie792, bacosta72, frankthomson, stjames, Poderoso, M-F-B, mellymel, stonem66, TruSlice

Comment

I'd probably trust him more than you Mr Trollface
                    Guitars:
                    Too many to list, many Carvin's and friends.

Comment

I'd probably trust him more than you Mr Trollface

haha esphil, where have you been all my life....since guitartabs.cc haha

Comment

everytime you purchase anything from here you have a chance of being ****************ed over. kickaxeguitars is giving you history (give him your ebay name!) so there shouldnt be much to worry about. bump for a sick hamer

Thanks Bro! Appreciate the endorsement..

Comment

I can vouch for kickaxe as well, i've done business with him before, and it was a sheer pleasure to deal with him
                          1989 Kramer Baretta II [Pearl White]
                          1989 Kramer Stagemaster Deluxe I [Black]
                          1990 Kramer Nightswan [Black]
                          1990 Kramer ProAxe Deluxe [Candy Red]
                          1991 Ibanez 550/565 [Graffiti]
                          1991 Gibson LP Studio Lite [Trans Red]
                          2007 Kramer Jersey Star [White]

Comment

Excellent, wasn't aware he was operating a business. Will think about this, shipping from Canada I take it?

Comment

I can vouch for kickaxe as well, i've done business with him before, and it was a sheer pleasure to deal with him

Thanks for the kind words my friend.. The pleasure was all mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X