Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Ibanez RG 320 FM (Flamed Maple)

I'm selling my RG 320 FM (Flamed Maple) It's about 5-6 years old and she is in excellent condition with a stunning flamed maple top and gorgeous finish. It only has minor play wear, minor fret wear (tons of life left), a few surface scratches on the back and a little tarnish on the tremelo (probably will buff out with some metal polish) no nicks, dings, dents, dimples or otherwise!

It's an amazing looking and playing guitar the neck is ultra fast! I've heard some compare it to the lower level JEM's with the Edge III tremelo and INF3 and INF4 pickups. The action is super low and it sounds awesome! This guitar is easily comparable to higher end models!

These are discontinued and the FM's are much nicer quality, finish and optioned than a typical RG320.

$325 shipped and PP'd in a gigbag with cardboard taped around and double boxed inside a Uline guitar box packed with peanuts! This will arrive in one piece!

Good Deals with: kingsransom, Sergey, Evenflow, Solarpimp thebrettburgess, Yngwee, diptixon, estaban22, guitarman967 and tons more. Check out the Good Deals Thread if you need references.

Snowing again bump...ughhh
    Good Deals with: kingsransom, Sergey, Evenflow, Solarpimp thebrettburgess, Yngwee, diptixon, estaban22, guitarman967 and tons more. Check out the Good Deals Thread if you need references.

Comment

what kinda trades man?

Comment

I really need the cash for a LP Deluxe I'm working on, but you never know what kind of trade offer you might get so just throw it out, worst that can happen is I'll pass.

Comment

i was gonna offer you a ltd h207 but idk if youd be interested haha

Comment

I appreciate the offer but i have a ltd mg-550 i can't give away for $100 shipped and paypalled so i think i'll stay away from anything with those 3 letters!

Comment

^^^

Comment

offers? this is under Feebay prices...figured it would sell quick

Comment

I'm going $300 shipped. Just packed her up for a deal that fell through so she's ready to go out tomorrow!

Comment

Off to Feebay. Thought someone would snatch this beauty up, but I guess not.

Comment

still have it?
                      good deals:,shane159, frankenstrat,whiteyanderson,bionicmark,peckhart,br yanftwl and many more at tgp, rig-talk and ebay.....100%

Comment

Working...
                      X