FS: Gibson Les Paul Std Plus

Ken1969

• Members

!!!SOLD!!!

I'm selling my 2002 Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus. Honeyburst, 100% stock with Burstbucker Pro pickups, 50's rounded neck profile, excellent condition. Non-chambered, the weight is around 9lbs. The only blemishes are some very, very minor worming on the back and some slight tarnishing on the nickel hardware. The AA top has some really nice figuring, as you can see in the pictures. The pickguard was never installed, so no unsightly screw holes. No issues, no surprises, no disappointments.

Includes Gibson USA OHSC in very good condition, pickguard and inspection tags/warranty card.

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0069.JPG

DSC_0071.JPG

DSC_0072.JPG

DSC_0075.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

I need $1650 shipped/paypal'd for this one, which is a very good deal. Trade/partial trade offers welcome, but mostly looking for cash.

Trade items of particular interest to me would be:

• Kramers (USA/American Barettas, Pacers, Kline graphics, etc.) in COLLECTOR'S-grade condition, no imports or "players"

• USA Charvel San Dimas models (maybe Promods, too)

• American Strats (would have to be just the right one)

I'm new here but I have lots of feedback on evilbay and I can provide references. I'm just sick of giving my money to those people, I'm sure you know the feeling.

Thanks!

Archived