FT American Fender Telecaster Deluxe OR Gibson SG standard

Melvins

• Members

Have two guitars in good condition. Looking to trade one of them or the other..

The Telecaster is an 09, has S-1 switching system, maple neck, ohsc, paperwork that came with it and strap locks. has a few swirly marks on the back of the body that you can only see in the reflection of the gloss, doesn't even come close to the wood itself.

The SG i believe is a 07, has a 490 & a 498 (stock), and comes with ohsc. a few swirly marks as well, nothing that comes close to touching the wood. There is one small chip right above the nut, nothing that effects playability and hardly noticeable.

Am looking to trade one of them plus a few hundred for a PRS or Gibson Les Paul (no studios please). Not to concerned about condition of your trade as long as there have been no breaks or repairs or in need of a repair. I just care if it sounds and plays well.Other guitars might be considered but am mainly looking for the above mentioned.

Thanks

GibsonSGGuitar06.jpg' alt='>'>

010211103757.jpg' alt='>'>

• Members

I am not receiving your PM's either....weird. Anyways, sorry to post in open forum but I know you want to trade but if it's still available what is your cash price for the Telecaster??

just confirming it is 100% original no mods or changes & has the paperwork?

please reply

• Members

AM really looking for a trade guys.. would possibly consider $1150 shipped. All original except straplocks that i added with no drilling or whatever. Has a few hang-hands and pup diagram layout.

SOMEONE MAKE ME A TRADE OFFER!!!

Archived