[FS]Jackson RR3 LTD V500, Pedals and 4U Live in Road case

chaosinborn

• Members

***Prices do not include shipping unless stated!***

First guitar - Jackson RR3, it currently has a Dimarzio Super Distortion in the bridge and an Air Norton in the neck, bolt on, jackson trem. It comes with the Jackson molded hardshell case. I am looking for 400 shipped!

The next guitar is a LTD V-500, this the same thing as the new LTD-401 string thru. It has EMG 81 bridge and 60 in the neck, set neck, grover tuners and comes with the ESP molded harshell case. It has two battle wounds which i will include a picture of. I am looking for $450 shipped!

Lastly - No name guitar i picked up at a yard sale a while ago. It is neck-thru, no name pickups, no name trem, gold hardware. The guitar plays great, pickups are not bad either. The body itself is fantastic for someone willing to upgrade the parts. $200 shipped

Digitech Metal Master Distortion (includes all manuals and box) - $20.00

DOD Supra Distortion FX55-B - $15.00

Danelectro Fish and Chips 7band EQ - $15.00

Danelectro Hash Browns Flanger - $8.00

Visual Sounds One spot pack - $20.00

4U Live In road Case

Originally built for a Carvin V3. I currently have a 5150 in it which fits very snugly. The 5150 is just slightly shorter than the V3 so there is some space above the amp but the amp is held tight on the sides so it does not budge. Includes the 2U rack drawer.

Looking for 350OBO. I am located in College Park Maryland.

http://tinyurl.com/chaosinborngear

Album with pictures. Will have pictures of the guitars, the hash browns pedal and one spot later today.

Archived