JACKSON USA CS PINK FLAME WARRIOR/WASHBURN USA PARKER -RARE!

engage757

• Members

Washburn/Parker USA Custom Shop HM Series WV-548. This is an awesome Guitfiddle here. Played maybe three time. Flawless, As-New. With Case and all Candy. EMG 81/85 pickups. THis is a VERY Rare bird with Parker Phenolic fretboard. Notice the side Parker fret markers. This is when Parker was sold to Washburn and their Custom Shop guys moved to Washburn USA Custom Shop Production. OFR. $1250 + shipping. O.B.O.

DSC_0761.jpg

DSC_0760.jpg

DSC_0759.jpg

DSC_0758.jpg

DSC_0756.jpg

DSC_0754.jpg

DSC_0753.jpg

DSC_0752.jpg

DSC_0751.jpg

DSC_0750.jpg

• Members

One-off Jackson USA Custom Shop Warrior WR-1 in Pink Flame. This is the SINGLE hardest guitar I have EVER tried to take pictures of. I know they suck, but I tried my best. The flame is so intense in this one it glares the flash. Sorry, I tried my best with the time I had.

New, Never played. With case and unopened candy. Seymour Duncan Invader in the Bridge and '59 in the neck. Mahogany body, Maple cap. Neck Thru construction. $2800 Shipped O.B.O.

DSC_0884.jpg

DSC_0882.jpg

DSC_0878.jpg

DSC_0876.jpg

DSC_0875.jpg

DSC_0871.jpg

DSC_0870.jpg

DSC_0864.jpg

DSC_0844.jpg

DSC_0836.jpg

• Members

You should start a guitar selling business If you haven't already.

haha, except I always sell them for under what I bought them for. :facepalm:

Because I see, I GAS, I buy, I decide I have too many and then I sell.

But I have started recycling the money I spent thankfully. But unfortunately, you have to show a profit to make a successful business. If it wasn't for that? TOTALLY! :lol:

Archived