FS/FT: LIKE-NEW MINT PRS Experience CU24 in Faded Abalone- CHEAP!! $3100 SHIPPED!!!

martysnarf

• Members

I am selling my LIKE-NEW Limited Edition PRS Experience Custom 24 in a GORGEOUS Faded Abalone finish!! These have beautiful matching headstocks, and Artist-grade flame maple tops. V12 finish, new Phase 3 locking tuners, ebony fretboard, PATTERN REGULAR neck carve, beautiful mother of pearl beards, and a cool mother of pearl eagle emblem on the headstock.

This particular CU24 was hand-picked in-person at the Experience PRS 2011 Event a few weeks ago. The pictures don't do it justice; it is STUNNING in person. Just jaw-dropping.

It has engraved Experience 2011 59/09 pickups, 5-way blade switching, and sounds as good as it looks. It has less than an hour's play time on it, and has never been gigged. It is literally in mint, brand-new condition with all accessories, case candy, un-mailed Warranty card, hangtag, etc. The OHCS is really sweet too; it's canvas with leather ends and a plush blue interior.

Purchased new just over a month ago for $3999, and the cheapest you can get one of these online is in Canada for $3699. Most US dealers are selling them for $3950-$3995.

You can STEAL this from me for $3,100/OBO SHIPPED IN THE CONUS!! If you use PP, you pay the fee. We can work something out; I'm easy to deal with. I will also entertain trade offers.

I'm giving it away at this price. No offense to anyone, but please don't insult me with lowballs. This guitar is AS NEW, and worth $3699 minimum. This is a GREAT deal and is priced to move quickly. I will consider trades; whatcha got? I will give preference to offers involving a PRS DGT, a PRS McRosie, a Wildwood Strat, or a PRS Super Dallas amp.

PM me with any questions or if you need more information or photos; happy to provide. I have great friends and references here, on TGP, and on BaM, and stand behind anything that I do online 110%. Thanks for looking!

body1.jpg

stand1.jpg

headstock1.jpg

back1.jpg

Archived