Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Peavey EVH Wolfgang Standard Deluxe (Patent Pending Model)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Peavey EVH Wolfgang Standard Deluxe (Patent Pending Model)

For sale: Peavey Edward Van Halen Wolfgang Standard Deluxe guitar. This beautiful gold top guitar was made in 1998 and is a "Patent Pending" model. It's a top of the line USA made Wolfgang and comes with the original hard shell case, owners manual and all accessories. The guitar has some wear consistent with its age but is still beautiful and functions perfectly. It's a rock and roll machine but is versatile enough for others styles, as well. The price is $1250 via PayPal which includes shipping to the continental USA. My username on eBay is "victorypamela" and I have a 100% seller/buyer rating with over 60 transactions.

Thanks!

Is it a Standard or Deluxe? I didn't realize there was a Standard Deluxe model.
    Jet City EarhartJet City JCA100H -> Avatar 2x12 -> Celestion LynchbacksPRS SE 245Sterling AX40FOR SALEBuy/sell/trade referencesMy primary band page (Seventh Day)My secondary band page (Adam Evolving)Proud member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

Kind of odd but it is indeed called a Wolfgang Standard Deluxe. There was also a Standard and a Special Deluxe, among others. Click on this link for more details:

http://rocknrollweekend.com/other.php

Thanks!

Comment

Bump! More pictures are available by email if requested. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X