FS: Insane Brazilian Kingwood neck

esphil

• Members

This neck was purchased 2 years ago for a guitar project I was going to build. I got busy with other things and never got around to making the guitar with this neck. I was going after the best of the best in parts for the guitar. This neck was the first piece. This is made out of Brazilian Kingwood and is a solid piece! The import of this wood was banned into the USA last year, so you can't even get the wood anymore. This is about the best wood as you can have for a neck, it is extremely dense. This is honestly one of the nicest necks I've seen on any guitar, if you think you have seen one better shoot me a picture because I would love to see it! I hate to sell this but I would rather have someone else have the opportunity to build a guitar around it. This neck is a true work of art. There is no finish on this guitar neck like gloss or anything, nor are there any holes for the neck yet. Depending on what body you went with you would need a Luther to drill the holes, additionally there is no nut installed yet. Mother of pearl inlays, stainless steel fretts!

yguFB.jpg

8ytk7.jpg

If your interested shoot me a PM

• 4 years later...

Archived