FT/FS: Fender Jaguar HH - Crafted in Japan - HSC Included

BryanFTWL

• Members

Fender Jaguar with a Bareknuckle Mule installed in the bridge. Original pickup is also included, but I doubt you'll want to use it over the Mule. An SKB form fitted case is included as well. Guitar is in fantastic shape, as you can see.

I'm looking to trade it for either a guitar or amp, but also would take cash offers.

Not really picky about amps. I would like something with a great clean/crunch tone, but if it has the versatility to do high gain, that's good, not necessary though.

Guitar wise: Fender Jazzmaster, Fender Jaguar w/ single coils, Fender Strat, Epi or Gibson semi-hollows, or whatever else you may have. Worst I can say is no.

Also would trade for a Pod HD if you threw some cash on top.

Sale price would be $550 shipped with the hardshell, BKP, original pickup, and a DiMarzio Clip-lock strap.

img20120522172856.jpg

img20120522172924.jpg

img20120522172946.jpg

img20120522173042.jpg

• Members

How about a PEavey HB Limited?Made in the USA sperstrat.....Very similar to a Tom Anderson drop top....Blue Flame maple top..Pm me if you are interested.....

Gonna have to pass. Not really into blue unless it's on an actual strat, and not a fan of darker blues even then.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived