No announcement yet.

FT/FS: Fender Jaguar HH - Crafted in Japan - HSC Included

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT/FS: Fender Jaguar HH - Crafted in Japan - HSC Included

Fender Jaguar with a Bareknuckle Mule installed in the bridge. Original pickup is also included, but I doubt you'll want to use it over the Mule. An SKB form fitted case is included as well. Guitar is in fantastic shape, as you can see.

I'm looking to trade it for either a guitar or amp, but also would take cash offers.
    Not really picky about amps. I would like something with a great clean/crunch tone, but if it has the versatility to do high gain, that's good, not necessary though.

Guitar wise: Fender Jazzmaster, Fender Jaguar w/ single coils, Fender Strat, Epi or Gibson semi-hollows, or whatever else you may have. Worst I can say is no.

Also would trade for a Pod HD if you threw some cash on top.

Sale price would be $550 shipped with the hardshell, BKP, original pickup, and a DiMarzio Clip-lock strap.

Fender Highway One Telecaster | Squier Telecaster | Squier Stratocaster | LTD EC-600
    Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Bump
    Fender Highway One Telecaster | Squier Telecaster | Squier Stratocaster | LTD EC-600
    Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Comment

If the worst you can say is "now", how about a couple of McDoubles? I'll even drive them to you myself.

Haha.

Friendly bump since I wish I had the cashola. Good luck with the sale.
      Live Rig:
      Gretsch Tenny and Gibson SG Classic -> Some neat effects -> Peavey Classic 50 410 and/or Marshall JTM60 310
      Need an exceptionally cheap sound guy in the general Western Pennsylvania area? PM Me.
      Do you like Free Candy? Yeah? Then like my band!
      Had a good trade/transaction/deal? Click here to tell HCEG about it!
      Proud to be 1st Lieutenant in the SG Army Special Forces

Comment

D'oh, didn't even realize I said, "now."

Thanks bud!
        Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Comment

How about a PEavey HB Limited?Made in the USA sperstrat.....Very similar to a Tom Anderson drop top....Blue Flame maple top..Pm me if you are interested.....

Comment

How about a PEavey HB Limited?Made in the USA sperstrat.....Very similar to a Tom Anderson drop top....Blue Flame maple top..Pm me if you are interested.....

Gonna have to pass. Not really into blue unless it's on an actual strat, and not a fan of darker blues even then.

Thanks.
            Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Comment

Badump
              Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Comment

P.M. sent - I would be interested in buying the Jaguar if it's still around.....

Comment

PM's replied to. Sorry for not being too active lately. We've been opening a new store at work and I've been working 12-14 hour days for the past 15 days straight.

This is still available if anyone else is wondering.
                  Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Comment

This is gone! Thanks Kevin!
                    Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Comment

This is gone! Thanks Kevin!

Anytime.
                      Gear: Bass / Baritone Offsets, Dunwich / Orange / Peavey Amps, Emperor Cabs, [B.A.T, Dr. Scientist, Verellen, Monolith + Strymon Pedals]....

Originally Posted by Beasleyboy

Low frequencies are like boobs. You don't know why you love them so much, you just do.

Comment

Working...
                      X