ESP DV8r LTD with mustaine sig case, asking $500 plus ship

rockitsauce

• Members

This is something I always loved to play and crushes for metal and downtuned stuff. It does not have any apparent dings in it, I take immaculate care of my stuff and never play out. I took out the original SD Livewires, I thought one of the pickups was harmonic, but it could have been a preamp tube. Anyway, put in original blackouts as I love them and they sound great in this axe. Pretty damn easy to dial in with any amp and the cleans are better than EMG 81s in my opinion. I put in titanium saddles and a different nut, not a buzz but I cannot remember the name, essentially the same as a buzz. Keeps the intonation on. I actually bought this while I was in Iraq and had it shipped there from musicians friend along with the case and babied it as best I could whilst playing on the nights I didnt have to work. I didnt have room to take it there and had to ship back seperate too but it has quite a bit of sentimental value from that to me. Plus its just a nice guitar. Nice neck, nice frets, nice all around. I am just still in the hole over that {censored}ing dental bill and need to get my head out of the water. Shipping might be a little bit, this case is huge or we can do a local deal if you want. I am in Ormond Beach, FL.

IMAG0190.jpg

IMAG0191.jpg

IMAG0192.jpg

IMAG0193.jpg

• 2 years later...

Archived