X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP DV8r LTD with mustaine sig case, asking $500 plus ship

This is something I always loved to play and crushes for metal and downtuned stuff. It does not have any apparent dings in it, I take immaculate care of my stuff and never play out. I took out the original SD Livewires, I thought one of the pickups was harmonic, but it could have been a preamp tube. Anyway, put in original blackouts as I love them and they sound great in this axe. Pretty damn easy to dial in with any amp and the cleans are better than EMG 81s in my opinion. I put in titanium saddles and a different nut, not a buzz but I cannot remember the name, essentially the same as a buzz. Keeps the intonation on. I actually bought this while I was in Iraq and had it shipped there from musicians friend along with the case and babied it as best I could whilst playing on the nights I didnt have to work. I didnt have room to take it there and had to ship back seperate too but it has quite a bit of sentimental value from that to me. Plus its just a nice guitar. Nice neck, nice frets, nice all around. I am just still in the hole over that ****************ing dental bill and need to get my head out of the water. Shipping might be a little bit, this case is huge or we can do a local deal if you want. I am in Ormond Beach, FL.

Great transactions with: Holy-Diver, knucklefux, detunedman, Vinhoff, LordOVchaos, pfindeis, i.fly.away, tomh777, GodBlessTexas, lowbrow, deluxe74, mustaine-who?, RCC, NickCormier, thefyn, sweetbabyjezuz, steve39stripes, stevexdanger, troublehead, khastra_ksc, RobotbodiesBFF, DracoAran, scottcrud, justcrash, Khoifish321, VinnyH, 11justin22, DoubleBarrel, guitup, JonVengeance.

****************ty transactions: allan wwodrum

up
    Great transactions with: Holy-Diver, knucklefux, detunedman, Vinhoff, LordOVchaos, pfindeis, i.fly.away, tomh777, GodBlessTexas, lowbrow, deluxe74, mustaine-who?, RCC, NickCormier, thefyn, sweetbabyjezuz, steve39stripes, stevexdanger, troublehead, khastra_ksc, RobotbodiesBFF, DracoAran, scottcrud, justcrash, Khoifish321, VinnyH, 11justin22, DoubleBarrel, guitup, JonVengeance.

Comment

"Cibola, bumpty bumpty bump."

Comment

upski

Comment

Price drop to $450 plus shipping. Guys this is a nice guitar, Im just in a bind.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
            X