X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Upgraded 2010 American Special Strat

SOLD
    My gear: '92 Rickenbacker 360 Mapleglo BT, '11 Ric 620 Fireglo, '09 Tele Deluxe RI w/ Curtis Novak WRHBs, '10 American Special Strat, Vox AC15, ten fingers.

Can't afford the strat, but I bought your album. Great stuff!
    I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Now $775. Make me an offer!
      My gear: '92 Rickenbacker 360 Mapleglo BT, '11 Ric 620 Fireglo, '09 Tele Deluxe RI w/ Curtis Novak WRHBs, '10 American Special Strat, Vox AC15, ten fingers.

Comment

Bump and price drop!

Comment

Comment

Found a Ric I want to buy. Would really love to get cash for this.

Now selling the Strat w/ upgrades, and will send along the original pickups (Texas Special neck and middle, Atomic humbucker bridge) and HSS black pickguard in the gig bag.

$725 OBO!

Comment

Price drop to $700 shipped and PayPal'd.

I'd be an idiot to go any lower than this. I'm already losing a ton of money on this sale, but I want this thing gone this weekend!

Comment

Holy crap, guys. Somebody wants this, I know it.

Comment

$500, shipped and PayPal'd. If this doesn't sell in 24 hours, I'm either going to put it on eBay or part it out.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Real long shot but interested in trading for some good quality mics and studio monitors by any chance?
                      old band's: http://www.reverbnation.com/downstruck : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvYzGwiOwm0current band: http://www.facebook.com/TheAlibiNJ?fref=ts : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUIseIcCZVs

Comment

Real long shot but interested in trading for some good quality mics and studio monitors by any chance?

Appreciate the offer, but no thanks. Might consider a trade for the right acoustic, but other than that I could really use the cash.

(also, bump)

Comment

ttt

Comment

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X