FS - Dean Czech EVO Cherry Sunburst

jimlp

• Members

I am selling a Dean EVO made in the Czech Republic around 2005. These guitars were only made for a couple of years and were then discontinued, rumor has it that the quality was so good that they were taking sales away from the US line. Guitar is a LP style with mahogany body/neck and a flamed maple top, this has a deep dished top that in the middle is almost 1" thick and flamed all the way through. Fretboard is Ebony and is bound, so is the body. Master volume/tone with push/pull pots to split the pickups, pickups in guitar are a JBb/Air Norton in the neck. fretboard radius is in the 16" area by the feel of it, the neck joint is an improvement over the LP with a contoured neck heal for easier upper fret access. Hardware is all German made Schaller. These guitars were $750.00 new, I am looking to get $500.00 shipped. This is a chance to get a great deal on a great LP style guitar. I will be getting more pics up soon, I only have access to one right now, pickups in the pick are the originals that were replaced. Original Dean hard shell case included.

EVOFront.jpg

EVOFront2.jpg

EVOFront3.jpg

EVOBack2.jpg

EVOBack1.jpg

EVOBack3.jpg

EVOHEADSTOCK1.jpg

Archived