No announcement yet.

WTS GIBSON LES PAUL STUDIO GOTHIC II EMG

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS GIBSON LES PAUL STUDIO GOTHIC II EMG

I have a Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic II EMG in Excellent Condition for sale. I do not know what this guitar is worth. It has a mark on the edge of the headstock near the top and another spot on the back edge of the headstock near the "High E" tuner. There are no breaks, cracks, or major dents or dings. Just pick scratches. The guitarcomes w/ a non-original SKB case.

Specs from Gibson:

The Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic II further enhances the solid, proven design of the world
    SEMPER FIDELIS
    A REAL AMERICAN HERO

Semper fi in his eye: There's no mistaking which branch of the military Nicholas Popaditch served with -- his prosthetic eye is embedded with the Marine Corps emblem. Popaditch, a retired gunnery sergeant and tank commander from San Diego, was wounded by a rocket-propelled grenade in Fallujah, Iraq. He lost his right eye and most of the vision in his left.

Μολων Λαβε

Unfortunately, the market has really crashed on these. Add on top of that the state of the economy and you're looking around $200 if it were in MINT condition. Yours unfortunately has pick scratches so that's going to take it down to around $175. If you had the original case, it'd bump you back up to two bills, but you don't, so you're looking around $175.

Comment

Fair enough...I guess I did ask...that being said, it's a keeper at that price, but I would be surprised if it didn't bring twice that on Ebay.
      SEMPER FIDELIS
      A REAL AMERICAN HERO

Semper fi in his eye: There's no mistaking which branch of the military Nicholas Popaditch served with -- his prosthetic eye is embedded with the Marine Corps emblem. Popaditch, a retired gunnery sergeant and tank commander from San Diego, was wounded by a rocket-propelled grenade in Fallujah, Iraq. He lost his right eye and most of the vision in his left.

Μολων Λαβε

Comment

I have to figure he was being sarcastic - I have never seen any Gibson that was actually worth so little
        References: pfapin from rig-talk, theshape from Jemsite, old_metal_head from Jemsite, tian from SS.org, Tehdan from SS.org, Megadeth7684/mrp5150 from here/other forums

Comment

Total sarcasm and not really helpful at all.

600-800.
          You Are Not What You Own

Good Deals With: spindlergallery, TomCray, FuzzyDXMG, dogbone94, ajympt, FastAssTT, gypsyguitars, gibson21001, rzul, uberthrall, jmannatl, mrlutton, jiujitsu_kid, rok-en-rol

Comment

Thanks for the support fellas...I thought much of the same, but knew it would mean more inevitably coming from another, or in this case, others.
            SEMPER FIDELIS
            A REAL AMERICAN HERO

Μολων Λαβε

Comment

TTT
              SEMPER FIDELIS
              A REAL AMERICAN HERO

Μολων Λαβε

Comment

BTT
                SEMPER FIDELIS
                A REAL AMERICAN HERO

Μολων Λαβε

Comment

sent you a pm

Comment

UP
                    SEMPER FIDELIS
                    A REAL AMERICAN HERO

Μολων Λαβε

Comment

I wouldn't take less then $650 if I were you. You'll move it at that price eventually. The ebony board should up value.
                      Too many guitars to list.. (Mostly PRS's, Vintage Gibson, J Customs)
                      Too much studio/rack gear to list...
                      Too many pedals to list..

55 great deals on HC
                      http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...&postcount=265

Comment

Trades?

Comment

Working...
                        X