>>>>FS/FT: Fender Tele Custom Shop and '72 Tele with Upgrades!!!<<<<

Eliguitar

• Members

Here are 2 great Fender Teles for sale/trade.

Im mainly looking for cash but would trade for the right guitar or amp head. Im pretty set on strats and teles but let me know what you have!

Im in NYC and Im willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet in person.

First is a Fender Custom Shop Tele '52 Telecaster Nocaster HB Relic 3T Sunburst Guitar. GONE

Next is a Fender Telecaster '72 Deluxe in Walnut.

A few mods were done to it which made this guitar a lot better! PS: Im willing to sell it for $585 without the case for a cash and carry transaction in NYC!

Mod #1:

Rather than buying new p-ups, these WRHBs were sent to Wade at Motor City Pickups in Detroit and he worked some magic on them. He rewound using better copper, recharged the magnets to a more vintage spec, fixed the gap in the cover, and changed out the wiring. Now they have a great chimey, more vintagey sound.

Mod#2:

RS Guitarworks vintage electronic kit was installed. All new 500k pots and treble bleed circuit.

Mod#3:

The entire body cavity & pickguard were shielded in copper tape and properly grounded it to the bridge. Between the unshielded/improper ground and the gap in the p-up covers this guitar hummed bad and squealed at higher gain. Not any more!

Besides the mods ($200), Im also including a Fender SKB Molded Hardcase($100). The guitar sells new for $750 with no upgrades and no case.

The guitar plays great with a very comfortable low action. There one dent that i tried to capture as best as I could but it doesnt affect the guitar at all.

Im asking $650 and I'll cover the paypal fees.

2012-08-08140329.jpg

2012-08-08140349.jpg

2012-08-08140422.jpg

2012-08-08140449.jpg

Archived