Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

>>>>FS/FT: Fender Tele Custom Shop and '72 Tele with Upgrades!!!<<<<

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>>>FS/FT: Fender Tele Custom Shop and '72 Tele with Upgrades!!!<<<<

Here are 2 great Fender Teles for sale/trade.
    Im mainly looking for cash but would trade for the right guitar or amp head. Im pretty set on strats and teles but let me know what you have!
    Im in NYC and Im willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet in person.

[COLOR="silver"]First is a Fender Custom Shop Tele '52 Telecaster Nocaster HB Relic 3T Sunburst Guitar. GONE

Next is a Fender Telecaster '72 Deluxe in Walnut.
    A few mods were done to it which made this guitar a lot better! PS: Im willing to sell it for [COLOR="red"]$585 without the case for a cash and carry transaction in NYC!

Mod #1:
    Rather than buying new p-ups, these WRHBs were sent to Wade at Motor City Pickups in Detroit and he worked some magic on them. He rewound using better copper, recharged the magnets to a more vintage spec, fixed the gap in the cover, and changed out the wiring. Now they have a great chimey, more vintagey sound.

Mod#2:
    RS Guitarworks vintage electronic kit was installed. All new 500k pots and treble bleed circuit.

Mod#3:
    The entire body cavity & pickguard were shielded in copper tape and properly grounded it to the bridge. Between the unshielded/improper ground and the gap in the p-up covers this guitar hummed bad and squealed at higher gain. Not any more!

Besides the mods ($200), Im also including a Fender SKB Molded Hardcase($100). The guitar sells new for $750 with no upgrades and no case.
    The guitar plays great with a very comfortable low action. There one dent that i tried to capture as best as I could but it doesnt affect the guitar at all.
    Im asking [COLOR="red"]$650 and I'll cover the paypal fees.

<div class="signaturecontainer">Eli Menezes<br />
    <br />
    Good deals with wmcjhi, stuey222, zodiacstone, jacobjj5, wrathchild1, Murff, ManFromMars, thesockmonster, misterzachariah.</div>

Keep the offers coming!
    <br />
    Good deals with wmcjhi, stuey222, zodiacstone, jacobjj5, wrathchild1, Murff, ManFromMars, thesockmonster, misterzachariah.</div>

Comment

my fender pawnshop 51 for the walnut tele???

Comment

my fender pawnshop 51 for the walnut tele???

Thanks for the offer but Ill pass for now.
        <br />

Comment

'52 Tele is gone. Price update on the '72!
          <br />

Comment

Working...
          X