Time to Thin the Herd? (PRS, GMP, Gibson)

Tree32878

• Members

I just realized that I have 10 guitars and they do not get enough attention as they should so I am looking to move a couple. Here are 4 of my guitars and if you see something in my signature you might be interested in hit me up.

1. GMP Custom/Elite Demo Model Guitar.
I have been told this is either a Custom or Elite model. Has no serial so I am not sure can contact GMP to make sure. Has Duncan Custom Trembucker in bridge and Duncan Classic stacks for the other two pickups. Matching Head stock. In good shape, has minor chip on headstock. Has non-OHSC. Asking $1100 shipped.
DSCN0233.jpg
DSCN0240.jpg
DSCN0242.jpg

2. 2001 Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 Ten Top Blue Matteo.
As far as I know all stock 10 top PRS with Moon inlays. Vintage Bass and HFS zebra pickups. In Great Shape. Has OHSC. I actually traded for this from garyblues here on Harmony Central. Asking $1750 shipped.
DSCN0239.jpg
DSCN0238.jpg

3. 2002 Paul Reed Smith Custom 22 Vintage Yellow.
All stock, not sure what pickups it has. Birds, cherry head and back. Like New. Has OHSC. Asking $1850 shipped.
DSCN0243.jpg
DSCN0244.jpg

4. 1998 Gibson Les Paul Smartwood Standard.
When I got this guitar had signature on bottom horn that I wet sanded off. Had pickguard on it that I removed(in case). Filled hole with minwax touchup wax.
Seymour Duncan Pickups (Custom Custom & 59N). In Good shape has worming on back and finish cracking around inlaid Gibson logo on headstock. Has OHSC. Asking $1500 shipped.
DSCN0248.jpg
DSCN0251.jpg
DSCN0249.jpg

If you're in Phoenix you can come by and check em out.

Sorry pictures are ass. I never claimed to be a photographer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived