FS-Paul Reed Smith Starla

guitarman23

• Members

I have for sale an '09 PRS Starla in excellent condition. I've had it for a few weeks now and absolutely love it! This one came with factory bigsby and coil-tapping. Sounds incredible...like a gretsch and an SG made a baby. I wouldn't be selling it, but I had something come up so I have to have the money. That being said, I'm not interested in trades. The price is firm as well. Thanks for looking. If you want more pictures or information, feel free to PM me. Thanks!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]349201[/ATTACH]

• Members

Unsolicited comment...I have a Starla, the hardtail version, and it's a dynamite guitar. I love the pickups and how the entire guitar feels and reacts to the player. I have not had it long, but every time I play it, I love it more.

Again, I do not have a horse in this race, just putting in my 2-cents here.

BTW...if I were not out on medical leave and had the $$$, I'd snap this one right up!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by emmerwood

View Post

Unsolicited comment...I have a Starla, the hardtail version, and it's a dynamite guitar. I love the pickups and how the entire guitar feels and reacts to the player. I have not had it long, but every time I play it, I love it more.

Again, I do not have a horse in this race, just putting in my 2-cents here.

BTW...if I were not out on medical leave and had the $$$, I'd snap this one right up!

Thanks for the comment! They are great guitars.... Not saying it because I'm selling it, but because it truly is one of the best guitars I've ever played. I keep trying to think of a way I can keep it, but it's just not in the books.

Archived