hand cut guitar bodies for sale

mafunk

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by dogbone94 View Post
to anyone that buys these.... BUY FENDER PARTS..... THEY ARE BUILT TO FENDER SPECS.... i hope this clears things up for the slow folks....

btw, that tele is baddass..... i love hotrod stripes....
Thanks...Not all fender parts will fit....there two many fender parts with to many diff specs on it....I can only tell you what the specs on these are as I did in the ad.... although a standard fender neck will fit!! Bridges may vary....

BTW, Charvel is sold

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by dogbone94 View Post
to anyone that buys these.... BUY FENDER PARTS..... THEY ARE BUILT TO FENDER SPECS.... i hope this clears things up for the slow folks....

btw, that tele is baddass..... i love hotrod stripes....
Thanks...Not all fender parts will fit....there two many fender parts with to many diff specs on it....I can only tell you what the specs on these are as I did in the ad.... although a standard fender neck will fit!! Bridges may vary....

BTW, Charvel is sold

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Squig View Post
you plan on making any double hum tele body's?
I can make whatever you want, only thing is for something like that it would be safe for you to mail me a bridge to work with!
I would need 1/2 deposit down as well!
If your interested my email is above

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Squig View Post
you plan on making any double hum tele body's?
I can make whatever you want, only thing is for something like that it would be safe for you to mail me a bridge to work with!
I would need 1/2 deposit down as well!
If your interested my email is above

Archived