X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Agile 3100 plain top

I'm interested in finding an Agile plain top, preferably a 3100 (prefer mother-of-pearl over abalone inlays) with either a standard or wide neck. Thanks.

Try posting here:

http://agileguitarforum.com/forumdis...?fid=12&page=1
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><u><b>SEMPER FIDELIS</b><br />
    <b>A REAL AMERICAN HERO</b></u><br />
    <br />
    <b>Semper fi in his eye: There's no mistaking which branch of the military Nicholas Popaditch served with -- his prosthetic eye is embedded with the Marine Corps emblem. Popaditch, a retired gunnery sergeant and tank commander from San Diego, was wounded by a rocket-propelled grenade in Fallujah, Iraq. He lost his right eye and most of the vision in his left.</b><br />
    <br />
    <b><i><u>Μολων Λαβε </u></i></b></div>

Comment

Thanks. And I realized after posting that there is a separate wanted forum.

Comment

No one ever reads that...best to just post in the WTS area...that's the one everyone reads...
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><u><b>SEMPER FIDELIS</b><br />
        <b>A REAL AMERICAN HERO</b></u><br />
        <br />
        <b>Semper fi in his eye: There's no mistaking which branch of the military Nicholas Popaditch served with -- his prosthetic eye is embedded with the Marine Corps emblem. Popaditch, a retired gunnery sergeant and tank commander from San Diego, was wounded by a rocket-propelled grenade in Fallujah, Iraq. He lost his right eye and most of the vision in his left.</b><br />
        <br />
        <b><i><u>Μολων Λαβε </u></i></b></div>

Comment

Working...
        X