Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charvel Model 5FX

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to love a person who gives "advise" then shows he knows nothing about the guitar in question then uses the thread as a way to prove some kind of "point".

Tell you what, since I like you so much, I'll sell it to you for $900, everyone else pays $700 plus shipping and no paypal. Paypal sucks balls.

Now if you don't mind, I have a date with a Blu-Ray copy of The Shining.

EDIT: I just noticed that you said $500, where did you get that number?

Yes, and you have to love someone who won't state a price, wants to get people who buy gear here on Harmony Central to pay more than he's trying to sell it for on CL and generally plays hide the ball with his sale. And then asks where I came up with the $500 price in an ad HE placed?!? Oh and let's not forget letting it be known earlier in this thread that he was selling it for considerably more than the $485 I pointed out a very similar one sold for. Yea, $15 is considerably more. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy when it's time to buy the item, knowing you got such an up front, good deal.

And just for the record I actually was generally interested in this guitar and had you simply and honestly just come on here and said you were asking $500 firm, like your CL ad, it would probably already be sold.

Comment

HA! Nice one. Yep, I was asking that. But you know what? Your approach made me decide it was priced too low.

You don't like how I worded MY ad? Tough ****************. It's my ad. Don't like my price? Tough ****************, move along.

About the price, if someone wants this, they will pay for it. If not, I'll keep it. You must not have read the post where I said I don't NEED to sell it so I'm not motivated by gas or by need for money. Again, don't like it? Tough ****************.

I already knew after your first post that I would rather give myself a papercut on my peehole than sell this guitar to you.

Next time try PM'ing your displeasure. Or don't, I could care less. I'll argue with you all night.
      You Are Not What You Own

Good Deals With: spindlergallery, TomCray, FuzzyDXMG, dogbone94, ajympt, FastAssTT, gypsyguitars, gibson21001, rzul, uberthrall, jmannatl, mrlutton, jiujitsu_kid, rok-en-rol

Comment

Good Deals with: kingsransom, Sergey, Evenflow, Solarpimp thebrettburgess, Yngwee, diptixon, estaban22, guitarman967 and tons more. Check out the Good Deals Thread if you need references.

Comment

And another point, nothing is selling on this site anyway. Notice that?

I could ask $400 for this guitar and it probably wouldn't sell just like it won't sell for $700.

Again, as I stated before, I mainly float stuff out here for trade because again, **************** isn't selling here.
          You Are Not What You Own

Good Deals With: spindlergallery, TomCray, FuzzyDXMG, dogbone94, ajympt, FastAssTT, gypsyguitars, gibson21001, rzul, uberthrall, jmannatl, mrlutton, jiujitsu_kid, rok-en-rol

Comment

To make this any kind of fun you really need to type faster.

Or are you finished?
            You Are Not What You Own

Comment

How about this? If you want drive to my house and pick it up, I'll sell it to you for $500. BUT, if you want me to ship it and paypal and all that ****************, it's going to cost you a bit more. Make sense?

I'm ignoring The Shining for this? What the **************** is wrong with me?
              You Are Not What You Own

Comment

oke:

Comment

That's it? That's all you have?

Wow, talk about me wasting my genius.
                  You Are Not What You Own

Comment

I'll definitely agree with you that aint **************** selling on this or any other forum. This sucks!
                    Good Deals with: kingsransom, Sergey, Evenflow, Solarpimp thebrettburgess, Yngwee, diptixon, estaban22, guitarman967 and tons more. Check out the Good Deals Thread if you need references.

Comment

I have a 550xl and have to say I love it the 5FX is pretty much the same guitar
                      Unforunatly nothing is selling at a good price right now, I bought mine 3 yrs ago for $350 but the price has gone up in the last few yrs.
                      Good luck hope you get someone who knows what these can do

Comment

Thanks for the kind words.

Bump. If nothing else for some good reading.
                        You Are Not What You Own

Comment

Another bump.

Heading back to the closet to "sleep" for about 5 years or so.
                          You Are Not What You Own

Comment

Friday bump

Comment

Friday bump

I was wondering where you were. Good reading, huh?
                              You Are Not What You Own

Comment

Dude this **************** puts a smile on my face when you get going.

Comment

Working...
                                X