X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Model 5FX

I have a 1987 Charvel Model 5FX for sale or trade. Black Cherry finish. This is one without the added tone knob. Great shape, some dents but nothing huge. Comes with a Charvel chainsaw case. Looking to sell or trade. I'll bump a few times and if no interest, back in the closet it goes with a bunch of other shredders.

You Are Not What You Own

Good Deals With: spindlergallery, TomCray, FuzzyDXMG, dogbone94, ajympt, FastAssTT, gypsyguitars, gibson21001, rzul, uberthrall, jmannatl, mrlutton, jiujitsu_kid, rok-en-rol

Price??
    Warrior Dran Michael
    Ibanez RG2610E Prestige
    SeaGull S6 Slim

Marshall TSL 100 Head
    Marshall JCM900 4x12

Digitech Harmonyman
    Jim Rodgers modded TS9
    Budda BudWah

Comment

Good question. Shoot me an offer if you'd like.
      You Are Not What You Own

Good Deals With: spindlergallery, TomCray, FuzzyDXMG, dogbone94, ajympt, FastAssTT, gypsyguitars, gibson21001, rzul, uberthrall, jmannatl, mrlutton, jiujitsu_kid, rok-en-rol

Comment

Nice! I had one of these a while back wish I never got rid of it.....

Comment

Man I wish this was a model 6 I've been looking for a 650XL from 90-91 forever now! Good luck though, looks sweet for a 23 year old guitar!
          Good Deals with: kingsransom, Sergey, Evenflow, Solarpimp thebrettburgess, Yngwee, diptixon, estaban22, guitarman967 and tons more. Check out the Good Deals Thread if you need references.

Comment

• dobrodave
            dobrodave commented
            Editing a comment
            You still looking for a model 6? Dave

I like these better. More scarce. Less than 300 made and an Original Floyd Rose over that Jackson abomination bridge.

EDIT: But I wouldn't turn down a 6 at all.
          You Are Not What You Own

Comment

Well my first guitar was a magenta flake 90-91 650XL, but I think this is sweet too. I just really want my guitar back!
            Good Deals with: kingsransom, Sergey, Evenflow, Solarpimp thebrettburgess, Yngwee, diptixon, estaban22, guitarman967 and tons more. Check out the Good Deals Thread if you need references.

Comment

I hope you can find it. I've seen your ads on the KC craigslist. I'm a craigslist junkie.
              You Are Not What You Own

Comment

LOL, me too! Had a model 4 in this color I scored off of there not too long ago! Someone should snatch this guitar up, it's sweet!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words man.
                  You Are Not What You Own

Comment

approx how much are you looking to get sale/trade? can you send me some pics of it to my email todsrt44@comcast.net
                    Great Deals with: Meowy, TheCardiacKid, chimaira66, djfrank, SOLARPIMP, Dugzee, Dark Aegis, BPSUL, Kevbo99, lovellintn, notesfield, Ital_Stal, mightywarlock, Mac_C, Ital_Stal, paradisel0st, smebobberoo8675, vidiot72, matt rhoades, Harlow, Symmetry2170, JonVengeance, griole, craftm1, xtchc1978, guitarzan1143, Yavin, Lonnie99, ^zilla^, billybilly, joeybsyc, RipVanWinkle and Tupelo Son teleman(multiple)

Comment

PM sent

Comment

PM returned. Still around.
                        You Are Not What You Own

Comment

Let me add a bit about what I'm looking for and what I'm not.

This is a very nice Japanese made Charvel, every bit as quality as the Japanese made Ibanez stuff or Jackson stuff. I'm even going to say it's better than those. I could argue the goodness of the 80's MIJ stuff but I'll save it.

I'm not looking for anything MIK. No Schecters, LTD's, or any MIK stuff. It's not on the same level as this guitar. So that should be kept in mind when offering something.

I'm also not in a big hurry to trade/sell. I have tons of guitars and when I float them out there it's out of boredom and not the "need" for something else. I have everything I "need" so I'm not going to make it trade heavy in your favor. Not going to happen.

Look around, you can find people here asking over 1K for MIJ/CIJ stuff. I find that laughable but my price is closer to 1K than it is $300. Another point to keep in mind.

And I also know that times are tough for most people so I won't cry and bitch if I don't get any offers that interest me. I'll just put it back in the closet and take it out again in 5 years and ask 1500 for it at that time. Makes no difference to me.
                          You Are Not What You Own

Comment

Amen! The Japanese Charvies just dont get their just due!

I have 3 that I customized and 4 or so that are original. This is a SWEET and rather RARE axe. Good luck if I had the spare laying around id consider it.

Have 3 up for sale myself
                            Chris Dombkowski
                            USAF Academy CO

Always looking for Kramers *USA* Charvies, and higher end Jacksons. If you need to sell contact me.

Good Deals: BarryJ69

Comment

Working...
                            X