FS G & L Tribute Legacy

shammond

• Members

I purchased this G&L Tribute Series Legacy in 2007 at a local music store. Great guitar - excellent condition, solid, beautiful fit and finish. Satin finish on neck. Great sounding, lots of sustain, fast neck, stays in tune. 3 nicks on the back of the neck that were there when I bought it (see pic) - doesn't affect playability or tone. Gigged with it maybe a dozen times, hot pickups cut through the mix. I inserted a small wooden tremelo block in the back (you can remove if you want). This one was made in Korea, in my opinion better build than the ones made in Indonesia now. Just down-sizing my collection a bit.  Comes with deluxe G&L gig bag (great condition) and whammy bar. Check out the pics and pm me with any quesitons (be patient with my responses, on the road a lot).   No returns. Only ship to continental U.S. $275  shipping included.  Pay Pal only.

DSC_0013.jpg

Here are some of the general specs from G&L :

• Members

I appreciate the interest but I'd really like to sell it outright. I just don't need anymore equipment - trying lighten the load. I think I'll give it a few more days at $275 - pretty sure someone will want it at that price. Great guitar. Thanks.

Archived