X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster For Sale Or Trade

2011 American Deluxe HSS Stratocaster. excellent condition, with original case, case candy (strap, cable, papers, etc) and original factory shipping box. 100% stock with all the whistles and bells....locking tuners, LSR nut, compound radius neck, S1 switching etc. $1035 shipped and Pay Pal'd.

I'm also open to local in-person trades for certain guitars. I will not do a distance/shipping trade, please don't ask. I am about 30 mins west of Baltimore Maryland but also work in the Rockville area closer to Wash DC. I'd be interested in other non Strat Fenders like a Tele with a Bigsby, Jaguars, Jazzmasters. PRS (especially a Starla with a Bigsby) and I also dig Gibson SG's and Firebirds.

<div class="signaturecontainer">Great transactions with HickorySMOKES, Masterburrfoot, Enjoyadrian, Pistolero, LSaunders958066, and Pager</div>

TTT...price drop.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Great transactions with HickorySMOKES, Masterburrfoot, Enjoyadrian, Pistolero, LSaunders958066, and Pager</div>

Comment

Up

Comment

bump

Comment

Up...price drop.

Comment

• ESSG
            ESSG commented
            Editing a comment
            Final price drop. This is my bottom line price. Bump...

Wish you'd accept distance trades,:/ good guitar worth the $$
          <div class="signaturecontainer">Good trades with: 1960LesPaul+1, Boboboz,Jairic. :] more to come in the future!</div>

Comment

• Firebrand
            Firebrand commented
            Editing a comment

I had the exact same guitar, but without the N3 and deluxe electronics.

Finally ended up posting it on the Bay. Selling price was $1120. Made just under a grand after PPL and closing fees. Best wishes to you in your sale.

BUMP for a great guitar.

Working...
        X