• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutierrez Budda

Gutierrez Budda w/RIO Grande BBQ $450

ttt

Comment

Forgive my ignorance, but it that an actual hand-built 'Brent Gutierrez' Gutierrez?
      <div class="Won't Deal with Bluesmann; counterfeit guitar proponent">Larry<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><b r><br><br><br>Proud Member: <b>Mazi Bee Milita</b><br><br><br><br>Great deals With: <b>messiahofevil</b>, <b>Belt</b>. <b>xtchc1978</b>, <b>baddmann28</b>, <b>Overwhelmed987</b>,<b>OldGtrNovice</b>,<b>Ejendres</b> and <b>SlaveUnit</b><br>Won't deal with: Bluesmann (counterfeit guitar fan)</div><br>

Comment

Yessir, yes it is. To the best of my knowledge, it's one of two made.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmark
          View Post

Yessir, yes it is. To the best of my knowledge, it's one of two made.

Wow, what a deal! I'm wondering just much much I'd mind being divorced and homeless...
          <div class="Won't Deal with Bluesmann; counterfeit guitar proponent">Larry<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><b r><br><br><br>Proud Member: <b>Mazi Bee Milita</b><br><br><br><br>Great deals With: <b>messiahofevil</b>, <b>Belt</b>. <b>xtchc1978</b>, <b>baddmann28</b>, <b>Overwhelmed987</b>,<b>OldGtrNovice</b>,<b>Ejendres</b> and <b>SlaveUnit</b><br>Won't deal with: Bluesmann (counterfeit guitar fan)</div><br>

Comment

• Bigmark
            Bigmark commented
            Editing a comment
            ttt
        Working...
        X