Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

FS/FT:ESP/LTD EC1000 with HSC $450 (WANT AN AMP!)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT:ESP/LTD EC1000 with HSC $450 (WANT AN AMP!)

Got this from bozzofangels. Great guitar, but I just bought a Jackson JJ2 and want to get a high gain head. It is in excellent condition (it has a small scratch-see pic). All stock, (Duncans, Earvana nut, ESP Locking tuners). It plays and sounds great. If you want to buy it-$450 shipped/paypalled. I am mainly looking for high gain heads (Peavey 5150, xxx, ultra plus). I can and will add cash for the right amp. PM with offerse5.jpge5.jpge3.jpge1.jpg

Attached Files

price drop bump.  $450 shipped/paypalled

Comment

• petersenb
      petersenb commented
      Editing a comment
      bumpage. No Peavey XXXs out there?

where are you located?

Comment

• petersenb
      petersenb commented
      Editing a comment

South Dakota

Damn. Someone grab this before it becomes my third EC1000. That's a great price.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">................The <i>REAL</i> Brah<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <b>Good trades/deals with:</b> Fusion1, SOLARPIMP, Lonnie99, twotimingpete, Tupelo Sun, moon shadow, Florbastang, shooter 123, Wolfboy1, almost enough, meowy, ntmo, lovellintn, fulcrumpoint, matt rhoades, kojdogg, cadfael, Daveydude, DaveAronow, Smithshred</div>

Comment

• petersenb
      petersenb commented
      Editing a comment
      gone

Man talk about a day late. I was ready to do this...

Comment

• petersenb
      petersenb commented
      Editing a comment

Sorry, Dave

Working...
X